Structural Engineering Showcase 2019
LEARN : INNOVATE : INSPIRE
experience UC San Diego Structural Engineering
Date: Friday, February 15, 2019
Location: UC San Diego, Ida & Cecil Green Faculty Club, Atkinson Pavilion
About the Event
Please join us for this one-day, biennial event that showcases what UC San Diego Structural Engineering has to offer for you. Whether you are a leader in academia, established professional in industry, or a current/prospective student, we are confident that you will enjoy learning about the different facets of Structural Engineering:
- Aerospace Structures
- Civil Structures
- Computational Mechanics
- Structural Health Monitoring & Nondestructive Evaluation
Our research covers a range of structural materials and structural types from nano-materials to large-scale structures, like aircraft bodies, ship hulls, geotechnical structures, buildings, and bridges. Learn more by downloading the SE Showcase Flyer.
Reasons to Attend
- Learn about the most recent research happening in UC San Diego's Structural Engineering department
- Interact with Structural Engineering faculty
- See the latest activities in the laboratory
- Network with Structural Engineering alumni
- Technology transfer opportunities
- Provide feedback to the department on new trends in industry
Registration is now closed. Please contact Showcase Coordinator Jennifer Eller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-822-2273 regarding any questions or to inquire about late registration options.
Questions day of? Please call Alice Shnitkind at 858-534-3524.
Copyright (C) Regents of the University of CaliforniaAll Rights Reserved